Two Words To Describe Me:
1. Englebert Humperdink (the name I decided for Lauren’s Hedgehog)
2. Grandma (always the cherry on my sundae)
Two Things I Wish Lasted That Didn’t:
1. My Manicure
2. Saturday Night
Two Simple Things:
1. Breakfast With My Best Friends
2. Laughing Hysterically For Days On End With Lauren (she went home this morning and I’m still laughing)
Two Things I Adore:
1. The Neighbor Boys
2. The Nap I’m About To Take
Two Things I Miss:
Two Things I Want To Say:
1. Sever the ambiguity and inject your words with potency.
2. It’s All About J.D. Salinger And A Perfect Day For Bananafish.
Two Colors I Love Right Now:
1. “Passion Orange”
2. Light Turquoise
Two Pet Peeves:
1. The Incorrect Usage Of “your,” “there,” And “to.”
2. Popsicle Sticks On My Teeth.
Two Things I Want To Go Away:
1. My Swollen Fingers, Wrist & Hand.
2. My Pile Of Laundry.
Two Places I Want To Go This Summer
1. The Grand Canyon.
But right now nothing sounds better than taking off my clothes and indulging in an afternoon nap in my bed. Delicious… Sweet dreams, tomorrow I will write.