IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. Benicio del Toro is even sexy as a heroine addict in Things We Lost In The Fire. I love his furled brow and his strong gaze and the way he holds his mouth when he thinks, but most of all I love his full name:
Benicio Monserrate Rafael Del Toro Sanchez
Oh la la.
2. John Mayer. Everyone knows how I feel about this fella…. not much more to be said except for I need to do everything in my power to try and get to Boston in a month.
3. Steven Colbert is truly fearless. He has every right to his arrogance because he really is as amazing as he believes himself to be. If you don’t believe me, watch part one of his speech at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
4. Smart, good looking, articulate, clean… who wouldn’t want this man, lover, President, or otherwise?
5&6. Just to clarify, it’s JEmaine, not JERmaine. Yes, I want he and Bret’s collective babies. Though if I had to choose one it’d be Bret. I know, there might seem to be a trend in my choice of tall, dark and handsome men but of course I can never be predictable. That said, I love Bret’s boyish, perhaps slightly elfish face and small frame. But really, it’s his occasional facial hair and moppy head that gets me– and I’m not usually one for the scruffiness.
8. Have I mentioned my love for E.E. Cummings in the past? Perhaps. Anyway, he’s perfect feel, like Impressionism. Abstract and created without rules, just emotion. He’s raw and edgy but sexy and soft at the same time. Like handcuffs. Just hear these lines and try to appreciate :
Humanity i love you because you would rather black the boots of success than enquire whose soul dangles from his watch-chain which would be embarrassing for both parties and because you unflinchingly applaud all songs containing the words country home and mother when sung at the old howard Humanity i love you because when you're hard up you pawn your intelligence to buy a drink and when you're flush your pride keeps you from the pawn shop and because you are continually committing nuisances but more especially in your own house Humanity i love you because you are perpetually putting the secret of lifer in your pants and forgetting it's there and sitting down on it and because you are always making poems in the lap of death Humanity i hate you