- …can’t wait for the “The Spirit”. It comes out Christmas day, looks riveting and it has an amazing cast.
- …am trying to let go of the idea of seeing John Mayer this weekend in LA. I keep repeating the phrase, “I can’t go, it’s not practical and it’d be selfish of me. I can’t go. I can’t.” Deep inside I can’t help but have this feeling that it’s somehow possible, I can’t wrap my mind around the truth that it’s too crazy. Not impossible, but too crazy.
- …CAN’T WAIT for the movie “The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button” Watch the trailer, it looks like a rarity, a gem of a movie.
- ….don’t know how to tell my roommate that I can’t afford to share my food anymore. The problem is, it’s not sharing… sharing involves a reciprocation, a return, it’s a two way street. This isn’t a two way street unless I’m seriously, seriously overlooking something. I love to share! But I don’t like to give what I don’t have, which is money to buy groceries (for myself, let alone for someone else)
- …can’t wait to fall in love again. And in the mean time, I’ll be patient.
- …will learn to take my own advice.
- …will find a higher paying, more satisfying job. I cannot live like this, being so poor. My life at present, while being fantastic in its own right, doesn’t include money. I know I can do much better.
- …will move to LA in in 2009.