When I was a little girl my daddy took me to sit on Santa’s lap to tell him what I wanted for Christmas. The conversation went something like this:
“Well hello little girl have you been very nice this year?”
“Yes Santa imma good girl, ” I softly replied.
“What would you like for Christmas this year little girl?”
“I’d like a jack-in-the-box, please.”
“A what? A jacket and a box?”
“A jack-in-the-box, please.”
“A jacket in a box??”
“A jack-in-the-box. Please.”
“A jacket? Or a box…”
(Dad laughing in corner)
“A jacket, in a box.”
………………………… *ahem* “A jack-in-the-box. Right.”
And, I never even got a jack-in-the-box. At least it’s a funny story.
My Christmas Wish List:
- Prada perfume
- Contributions to my skydiving fund (goal:$100) Molly and I are going 🙂
- Earrings, silver and chic
- A kind, thought-out letter.
- A fake ID that black lights and swipes
- A trash can for my loft (I’ve been using Target shopping bags)
- A bed table to eat breakfast in bed.
- Heeled leather boots.
- A wrap sweater.
- A job at Shin’s Sushi.
- “It’s A 10” hair product